Gulf Safety Forum 2019
The Gulf Safety Forum 2019 will bring together key decision-makers from end user organisations, technology developers and service and equipment providers to encourage a better understanding of how the right corporate culture, best practices and latest technologies and innovations can lead to increased safety performance. Examples of the cross industry learning and transfer of technologies and methods beyond industry boundaries will make participants re-think Oil and Gas industry practices and leverage success factors.
Gulf Safety Forum 2019 Key Highlights
• An Expert Panel made up of the region’s end-users advising on the conference agenda, ensuring the content of the event covers the topics most relevant to the industry
• Exceptional End-Users VS Suppliers delegates ratio of 75%
• Insights on latest regulatory environment and safety standards
• Specialists sharing the importance of behavioural safety, workforce competence & emergency preparedness
• Networking at social functions and throughout the exhibition area during the conference
The conference will take place under the Patronage of H.E. Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, Minister of Oil, with the support of the National Oil & Gas Authority (NOGA).
The event is held back to back with our OPEX MENA 2019 – Operational Excellence in Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals Conference and special rates will apply to companies interested to participate at both events. Earlybird Rate is valid until 8 February 2019.