Hydropower, The Caspian and Central Asia
3rd International Congress “Hydropower. The Caspian and Central Asia” is the professional platform for the dialogue, exchange of opinions, seeking solutions, and efforts consolidation of government and business to jointly work on a number of projects for the construction and renovation of hydropower plants in the region (Georgia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Armenia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kirghizia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan).
Congress keynote speakers and VIP-guests 2018 include:
• Azamat Omorov, Deputy Chairman, National Committee for Industry, Energy, and Natural Resources
• Timur Gamzatov, Director, RusHydro Dagestan Branch
• Telgu Naresh, Director Operations, Adjaristsqali Georgia
• Ruben Egoyan, General Director, Scientific Research Institute of Energy of the Republic of Armenia
• Evgeny Bellendir, Director, HydroProject Institute (RusHydro)