REM: European Commission approves reductions on cogeneration surcharges Posted on Thursday May 25, 2017
EurOil: CGG launches multi-physics imaging for more complete subsurface understanding Posted on Thursday May 25, 2017
NorthAmOil: TGS and PGS Ramp Up 3D Activity Offshore Eastern Canada Posted on Thursday May 25, 2017
EFW: Ukraine needs China loan deadline pushed back Posted on Thursday May 25, 2017
Energo: Ukraine needs China loan deadline pushed back Posted on Thursday May 25, 2017
EFW: China’s CNPC to invest US$2 billion in Peru oil, gas block Posted on Wednesday May 24, 2017
LatAmOil: China’s CNPC to invest US$2 billion in Peru oil, gas block Posted on Wednesday May 24, 2017
ChinaOil: China’s CNPC to invest US$2 billion in Peru oil, gas block Posted on Wednesday May 24, 2017
DMEA: Will Dangote refinery end Nigeria’s oil woes? Posted on Wednesday May 24, 2017
AfrOil: Will Dangote refinery end Nigeria’s oil woes? Posted on Wednesday May 24, 2017
REM: Renewables employ 9.8 million says IRENA report Posted on Wednesday May 24, 2017
AfrElec: Tunisia to invest US$160 million in renewable energy Posted on Wednesday May 24, 2017
Energo: Serbia/Montenegro electricity market coupling negotiations yet to start Posted on Wednesday May 24, 2017
EurOil: Norway Oil Ministry says has no plan to cut oil output Posted on Wednesday May 24, 2017
EurOil: ExxonMobil and Total discuss offshore drilling opportunities in Greece Posted on Wednesday May 24, 2017
- Market intelligence, insight & foresightdelivered directly to your email inbox
- Expert contributorsincluding local & international journalists, industry analysts, economists & academics
- The best editorial team in the businesswith over 20 years of knowledge and expert insight
- Detailed and concise contentwithout any superfluous advertising
NewsBase ChinaOil is comprehensive and also keeps me informed of wider trends within China. It gives me an edge when doing strategic planning and looking for business opportunities. If you want to do business and grow in China’s upstream oil business, then this weekly digest gives the necessary insights.
NewsBase UOGM is concise and well focussed, giving me an accurate picture of the market in the one place
The value that NewsBase provides is excellent. I could pay more money to a different supplier and still not see the same level of information.
Without NewsBase I could have three or four suppliers and still not have the same depth of coverage.
AfrOil provides the most incisive and comprehensive coverage of the African oil and gas sector. AfrOil doesn’t just tell me what’s happening now, it tells me where the next hot spots will be, which is crucial for planning ahead. AfrOil is essential to my work and I would recommend it to anyone with an interest in oil and gas in Africa.
I FOLLOW ALL NEWSBASE ISSUES WITH GREAT INTEREST. They are current, in-depth, highly analytical but also fun to read.
ProjectsOGP is a premium, online database subscription service offering you a streamlined, personalised dashboard and CRM with analytical, search and alert tools. This will help you explore, discover & manage project data, produce reports, forecast on areas of interest around the world, and update projects with notes.
Features and Benefits:
- Search detail on over 5,000 Oil & Gas and Petrochemical projects in our global project tracking database
- Easy to navigate – Use our keyword search or from over 35 different filter options when looking for a project of interest
- Need more information about a project? ProjectsOGP is an online library containing full project breakdowns (Dates, stakeholders, oil and gas companies, contractors, status)
- Track an unlimited amount of projects & oil & gas companies
- Generate new business opportunities by discovering our highlighted ‘new projects’
- Reduce your workload: Receive Email Alerts for the latest projects, project updates or company alerts
- Extract information by exporting your projects via PDF & Excel worksheets
- Cost-effective – our licences are tailored to your exact requirement and our account management team will help to optimise the user base so you do not pay for licences which are not required and derive maximum value from those you have purchased.