Energo: Inguri HPP closes down for evaluation Posted on Tuesday February 28, 2017
FSUOGM: Azeri gas export to Turkey creep up in 2016 Posted on Tuesday February 28, 2017
MEOG: Russia says may speed up oil output cuts Posted on Tuesday February 28, 2017
AsianOil: Indonesia seeks exploration of two oil fields in Iran Posted on Tuesday February 28, 2017
AfrElec: Kenya’s energy regulator approves coal-fired Amu Power plant Posted on Tuesday February 28, 2017
EFW: Ugandan officials divided over Tullow’s farm-down Posted on Tuesday February 28, 2017
AfrOil: Ugandan officials divided over Tullow’s farm-down Posted on Tuesday February 28, 2017
AfrElec: Moroccan scientist Rachid Yazami calls for development of energy storage Posted on Tuesday February 28, 2017
FSUOGM: Montenegro gets grant for IAP project Posted on Tuesday February 28, 2017
MEOG: US oil ticks up for second day on record OPEC output cut compliance Posted on Tuesday February 28, 2017
UOGM: 'About 250' protesters at Lancashire anti-fracking demo Posted on Tuesday February 28, 2017
AsianOil: PTT told to mull LNG terminal in South Posted on Tuesday February 28, 2017
AsiaElec: India to launch new hydro policy next fiscal Posted on Tuesday February 28, 2017
NorthAmOil: Shell to shun new oil sands projects on costs Posted on Tuesday February 28, 2017
FSUOGM: Russia says may speed up oil output cuts Posted on Tuesday February 28, 2017
- Market intelligence, insight & foresightdelivered directly to your email inbox
- Expert contributorsincluding local & international journalists, industry analysts, economists & academics
- The best editorial team in the businesswith over 20 years of knowledge and expert insight
- Detailed and concise contentwithout any superfluous advertising
NewsBase ChinaOil is comprehensive and also keeps me informed of wider trends within China. It gives me an edge when doing strategic planning and looking for business opportunities. If you want to do business and grow in China’s upstream oil business, then this weekly digest gives the necessary insights.
NewsBase UOGM is concise and well focussed, giving me an accurate picture of the market in the one place
The value that NewsBase provides is excellent. I could pay more money to a different supplier and still not see the same level of information.
Without NewsBase I could have three or four suppliers and still not have the same depth of coverage.
AfrOil provides the most incisive and comprehensive coverage of the African oil and gas sector. AfrOil doesn’t just tell me what’s happening now, it tells me where the next hot spots will be, which is crucial for planning ahead. AfrOil is essential to my work and I would recommend it to anyone with an interest in oil and gas in Africa.
I FOLLOW ALL NEWSBASE ISSUES WITH GREAT INTEREST. They are current, in-depth, highly analytical but also fun to read.
ProjectsOGP is a premium, online database subscription service offering you a streamlined, personalised dashboard and CRM with analytical, search and alert tools. This will help you explore, discover & manage project data, produce reports, forecast on areas of interest around the world, and update projects with notes.
Features and Benefits:
- Search detail on over 5,000 Oil & Gas and Petrochemical projects in our global project tracking database
- Easy to navigate – Use our keyword search or from over 35 different filter options when looking for a project of interest
- Need more information about a project? ProjectsOGP is an online library containing full project breakdowns (Dates, stakeholders, oil and gas companies, contractors, status)
- Track an unlimited amount of projects & oil & gas companies
- Generate new business opportunities by discovering our highlighted ‘new projects’
- Reduce your workload: Receive Email Alerts for the latest projects, project updates or company alerts
- Extract information by exporting your projects via PDF & Excel worksheets
- Cost-effective – our licences are tailored to your exact requirement and our account management team will help to optimise the user base so you do not pay for licences which are not required and derive maximum value from those you have purchased.