A decision taken without information is a gamble
NewsBase is a leading supplier of business intelligence to the global energy industry. We help our customers to reduce costs and save time by avoiding the wrong decisions and help them generate revenue by making the right ones.
- We are completely independent - established in Edinburgh in 1995 we are privately owned by our founders and staff.
- High quality content - we have a highly experienced network of expert contributors comprising of locally based journalists, industry analysts, economists and academics, as well as one of the best editorial teams in the business.
- 91.7% of our Readers choose to renew every year – We are clearly doing something right!
- Blue chip subscribers - Our customers are the leading companies in every aspect of the energy sector, as well as finance firms, consultancies, governments, banks and lawyers.
- Our average Reader relationship is 7.6 years.
- Our average Corporate relationship (with multiple Readers) is 12.3 years.
- Minimal advertising – so our readers are not distracted and we maintain our editorial independence.
- No syndication – our content is exclusive and gives our readers an edge over their competition
- Personal Account Manager – we pride ourselves on the quality of our service. Once a customer, you will be assigned your own dedicated Customer Account Manager who will ensure you are getting the best value out of your subscription.
- Archive – as a NewsBase subscriber, you will have options for complimentary access to archived material
- Special Reports – depending on your subscription size, you will receive preferential rates on selected Special Reports.
- NRG NewsBase Global Round Up – free to subscribers – a monthly compilation of the best commentary from all of our global publications.